Programme: Scholarships for Graduate and Post Graduate Studies for Tibetan Students in India (Website)
Offered By: The Foundation For Universal Responsibility of H.H. The Dalai Lama
Deadline for submission of Applications: September 30, 2008
The Foundation For Universal Responsibility of H.H. The Dalai Lama invites applications for up to five Scholarships for Graduate and Post Graduate Studies for Tibetan Students in India. The scholarships are available for the duration of professional courses in any discipline at top ranking institutions of excellence in India.
Candidates should apply immediately after they have secured confirmed admissions. The committee will try and respond to applications within two weeks of their submissions to ensure that the selected candidates are able to accept their offers of admission.
Candidates have to submit the following:
1. Copy of admission letter (if available)
2. Details about the course
3. Copies (applicant and parents) of the updated RC (Residential Certificate) and Green Book
4. Degree and prospectus of the Institution along with copies of all the mark sheets
5. Results of any public selection or eligibility examination,
6. Details of fees, hostel & other living expenses
7. A personal CV
8. A 500 word essay in English telling us why the candidate wishes to pursue the course and what does he/she see themselves doing ten years from now.
For More Details [Link]